Shipping Included in price
We recommend to use only about 75% of the max. current for ducted fan applications.
- The specified current is the maximum continuous full power current with adequate cooling.
- 3 to 6s LiPo, with under voltage protection by power reduction.
- Disconnectable under voltage detection.
- switching BEC: 5.7V / 7.4V / 8.0V, 8A continuous, 18A peak.
- 2 BEC cables (Master and Slave) Please follow the instructions in this manual regarding the BEC!
- Speed regulation (Governor mode).
- Vbar governor ready with speed sense output.
- Soft start.
- Active free-wheel, allowing unlimited part load operation.
- Automatic or 6 step adjustable timing.
- Continuously adjustable F3A brake.
- 3 steps adjustable regular back EMF brake.
- Switching rate: 8 to 16 kHz.
- Speed limit: 240,000 RPM (2-Pole motors).
- Temperature and overload warning.
- Anti sparkling circuit: reduces connection sparkles.
- "T" for Telemetry. following protocols are currently compatible: Graupner HoTT V4,
Jeti ExBUS, Multiplex Sensor BUS V2, YGE-protocol for different telemetry-connections for example via S32 (new Jlog). more protocols will follow
- Update capable (optional USB-Adapter available)
- entirely overhauled hard- und software (32-bit)
- the PWM-frequency will be set automatically to the requirements of the motor
- 2 to 6S LiPo
- super smooth sinus-startup
- adjustable HV-BEC from 5,5 to 8,4V
- high BEC-current rating: 8A permanent / 18A peak
- dimensions in mm: 78 x 32 x 15
- weight with / without cables: 63g / 93g
- basic settings via mode-setup
- BEC- and Telemetry-settings, as well as additional parameters adjustable via PC-Software (optional USB-adapter available)