(5515) 2 In Stock
The V-Regulator is a compact, high-performance voltage regulator which is ideal for any model where standard servos are to be operated in conjunction with a Lithium battery. In this way fairly small to medium-sized fixed-wing model aircraft and helicopters can be equipped, or re-equipped, with modern battery technology.
The signal wire is looped through from the input to the output, which means that even a single 6V servo can be operated in a model fitted with a high-voltage system.
A further application is for those electronic ignition systems whose maximum power supply voltage is limited. The regulated output voltage ensures that servos give a constant performance.
The unit effectively filters out servo feedback currents.
- This has a 5.3V regulated output
- Constant current up to 3A - according to the cooling
- Peak current up to 20A (< 10s)
- Large scale milled aluminum heatsink
- Fits best for ignitions, small helicopters and smaller fixed-wing models with up to 8 servos
- For all applications with a maximum input voltage of 5.3V or 6.0V
- Super slim dimensions for small fuselages
|Operating voltage||4.0V - 9.0V|
|Maximum load current||Constant max. 3A, Peak max. 20A|
|Output voltage||5.3V / 6.0V|
|Temperature range||-30°C to +85°C|