TORQ BLS0704T-HD Edition Full Size HV Rudder Helicopter Servo - Unworldly Precision & Control.
Explore new worlds of precision & control with the TORQ Full Size Rudder Servo. Harnessing the precision and performance of brushless motor power, the BLS0704T-HDE has been specifically designed for the intense demand of helicopter rudder control, and optimized for incredible levels of speed and resolution. A step above coreless motor technology, brushless power equates to ultimate levels of rudder authority, providing crisp control under the harshest of 3D demands.
Engineered for intense levels of abuse with a blistering 0.035 second transit speed, the TORQ BLS0704T-HDE is encased within a finned CNC aluminum heat dissipating case, and constructed of high strength 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. Perfectly suited for an array of high performance helicopter applications, the BLS0704T-HDE has been purposefully designed to thrive within the most hostile 3D flight regimes, offering superior levels of tactile control that can be seen and felt throughout the flight.
Designed to absorb true high voltage power, the BLS0704T-HDE utilizes a dedicated 760us / 560Hz working frequency for the most agile level of response, and incorporates a steel gear train for maximum levels of abuse. Paired with a dual ball bearing layout for butter smooth operation, the TORQ BLS0704T-HDE provides unparalleled levels of finite control, offering next level precision with every flight you take.
Step up to epic levels of high performance rudder capability with the TORQ BLS0704T-HDE . Brushless power & performance with the ultimate in precision and control.
- Brushless Motor Technology for the Ultimate Power & Control
- - Blistering 0.035 Second Transit Speed
- - Dedicated Helicopter Rudder Servo
- - Incredible Levels of Speed & Performance
- - Ultra Precise, High Resolution Control
- - Fully Replaceable Steel Gear Train for Maximum Strength
- - Excellent Thermal Dissipation via Finned 6061 Aluminum Case
- - 8.4V High Voltage Ready
- - Optimized for High Demand Rudder Control
- - Dual Ball Bearing Construction
- 0.035 sec / 60° @ 8.4V
- 0.040 sec / 60° @ 7.4V
- 0.045 sec / 60° @ 6.0V
- 8.0Kg.cm / 111.09 oz. in. @ 8.4V
- 7.0Kg.cm / 97.21 oz. in. @ 7.4V
- 6.0Kg.cm / 83.32 oz. in. @ 6.0V
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Servo Arm Type: Futaba
- Working Pulse Width / Frequency: 760us / 560Hz
- Weight: 78g
- Dimensions: 40.5mm x 20mm x 37mm (LxWxH)
- Voltage Range: 6.0V - 8.4V
For helicopter rudder usage only. Please note that the TORQ BLS0704T-HDE servo must be connected to a flybarless flight controller that is set at a 760us pulse width setting for proper functionality. Due to the 760us pulse width, if the servo is connected to a receiver or servo tester, the servo will not properly function due to these applications that use a 1520us pulse width.