PowerBox CORE - the new generation of pro-class radios.
You can purchase a CORE at any time but there is a 2 to 3 week lead out on these tray radios because they are made to order with your option.
Please make sure you fill out the Configuration Sheet for the tray version and email to us with your order! These tray version is custom configured just for you!
PowerBox-Systems manufactures high-quality power supply equipment, and has now been working for more than a year on its own independent radio control system. On the face of it we may seem a little tardy in introducing a new 2.4 GHz RC system, but upon closer inspection it is precisely this belated entry which gives us one unique advantage: During the development of this new platform we have not been obliged to make any compromises with regard to compatibility with other systems, and this has enabled us to create new standards in the sphere of 2.4 GHz RC equipment. We placed top priority on the CORE’s security and functional stability.
- 26-channel full 4096 step resolution radio control system
- extremely secure against interference, genuine redundant 2.4 GHz transmission
- extremely long range
- redundant PowerBox power supply system with LiIon batteries
- high-performance real-time telemetry
- up to 800 telemetry values per second
- open bus interface for servos and telemetry
- sensors and receivers can be set up conveniently from the transmitter
- up to four equal-value receivers can be bound to the transmitter
- identical high-speed telemetry and reception for all four receivers
- robust stick units machined from solid aluminium
- quadruple ballraces
- hall sensors for sticks and slider controls
- 20 transmitter controls + 2 optional stick switches
- full-color screen with capacitive touch-screen
- high-contrast screen, legible in sunlight
- ultra-simple programming even for complex models
- intuitive menu system with Smartkeys
- speech output using licensed Acapella TTS module
- speech output without *.wav files – only text input required
- supports eight languages with different voices
- 12 flight modes with priority control
- comprehensive timer options
- virtual switches
- servo cut-off function
- receivers can be updated by radio from the transmitter
- perfectly balanced transmitter
- Alcantara handrests for maximum possible comfort in use
- File Manager for exchanging data and backing up models
- integral GPS system
- Linux PC system for every imaginable expansion
- transmitter options and switches installed individually to the customer’s specification
- Made in Germany!
|Servo signal resolution||4096 Bit|
|Screen||TFT - Touch|
|Temperature range||-30°C to +85°C|