Not Stocked Special Order
The PowerExpander SRS makes it possible to exploit all the channels provided by your radio control system when using small but highly-specified receivers. Safety is also significantly enhanced, because two receivers can be connected to the PowerExpander SRS. The integral Serial Receiver System selects any receiver, and - if an error should occur - switches over automatically to the receiver which is still operating.
This represents a simple method of doubling the number of receiver aerials. The unit is fitted with a high-current socket to ensure that the power supply can cope with the large number of channels which it makes available. It also features an output carrying the S-BUS signal, which makes it possible to use any radio control system in conjunction with an S-BUS wiring arrangement.
As powersupply we recommend the PowerBox BaseLog or the PowerBox Gemini II.
- Access to a maximum of eighteen channels
- Simple wiring: the receivers are connected using a serial link
- Integral SRS, allowing the use of two receivers
- Compatible with: Futaba, Spektrum, Graupner, Jeti, Multiplex and JR
- High-current power socket MPX or Deans
- S-BUS output for use in a BUS system
- Hold/Failsafe option for each output individual
- User-variable frame rate
- Can be updated using the PowerBox USB Interface
|Operating voltage||4.0V - 9.0V|
|Power supply||2S LiPo, 2S LiIon, 2S LiFePo, 5S NiCd/NiMH|
|Current drain Power-on state||25mA|
|Maximum load current||Peak 30A|
|Supported RC systems||Futaba, Spektrum, Jeti, Graupner, JR, Multiplex|
|Servo signal resolution||0.5µs|
|Signal frame rate||12ms, 15ms, 18ms, 21ms|
|Dimensions||55 x 40 x 14 mm|
|Temperature range||-30°C to +75°C|