Price Includes Shipping to Canada
Everyone wants more power and more flight time for their 10-class aircraft, but performance enhancements have always been limited by the power system and the 3S (11.1V) Li-Po’s they typically use. Going back to the drawing board, the Flex Innovations Team started over with a new idea: to use a totally redesigned power system, with a small, lightweight and inexpensive 6S (22.2V) Li-Po to totally revolutionize the performance of 10-class aircraft. What does this mean for you? No more dreaming, you really do get it all! More Power. More Flight Time. And most importantly; More Fun!
Revolutionizing flying wing performance, the Piraña is an extraordinary aircraft that stands above the crowd! The Piraña not only shares some key aesthetics with LMP cars racing at Le Mans, it mirrors their performance too! The Piraña has big power and high-speed capabilities, while also maintaining extraordinary handling thanks to designer and F3A and 3D World Champion, Quique Somenzini. From the craziest of aerobatic maneuvers, to high speed and slow-speed flight, the Piraña bundles an incredibly wide flight envelope with performance and power in a convenient package. Whether you’re flying the Piraña under your FPV goggles, or by traditional means, it will be sure to put a smile on your face every time you fly it!
GREAT FEATURES INCLUDED!
- Wide flight envelope, from slow speed, to high speed and crazy aerobatic maneuvers, the Piraña can do it all!
- New 6S (22.2V) Li-Po power system for more power and more flight time
- FT Aura 5 Lite Advanced Flight Control System enhances the flight without ever feeling intrusive. (It’s more than a gyro!)
- Designed by world renowned designer, Quique Somenzini
- Launch Assist helps provide worry-free hand launches and helps you focus on the fun – flying!
- Internally mounted LEDs are installed and illuminate the aircraft from the inside
- Level Assist (6-Axis) can be configured without the use of a computer and adds great assistance for newer pilots. Level Assist limits bank and pitch angles so that the aircraft cannot be over controlled, as well as returns the aircraft to level flight when the controls are returned to neutral.
- APC 6.5 x 6.5 propeller provides power, speed and throttle response
- Removable fins and wings allow the Piraña to be easily disassembled into a compact package.
- Airbrakes can be configured without the use of a computer and adds additional fun. No mixing in the transmitter is required!
- Potenza 20L 1200Kv motor is lightweight and optimized for 6S (22.2V) Li-Pos
- ZTW 50A ESC with 5.5V/5A SBEC
- FPV-ready nose is included with the Super PNP
- (2) DS17 and (2) DS12 servos installed
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- Available in two high-visibility color variants
FT Aura 5 Lite Advanced Flight Control System
Internally Mounted LEDs Installed
FPV Nose Included
Potenza 20L 1200Kv Motor Installed
APC 6.5 x 6.5 Propeller Included
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- Potenza 6S 1500mAh 45C battery (FPZB15006S45)
- 5+ Channel Computer Radio recommended
- Serial receiver
- Spektrum 4651T SRXL2 Receiver
- Spektrum 9745 Remote Receiver
- Futaba R2001SB Receiver
- Futaba R7303SB Receiver
OTHER OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:
- Potenza Battery Analyzer (FPZA1010)
- ISDT D2 Dual Charger (ISDTD2)
- ZTW ESC Programming Card
|Length:||29.5 in. (1102 mm)|
|Wingspan:||35.7 in. (1033 mm)|
|Weight:||36 oz. (1020 grams) with 6S 1500mAh 45C Li-Po|
|Wing Area:||370 sq. in (23.87 sq. dm.)|
|Channels:||5+ (6+ for Speedbrakes, 7+ for Speedbrakes & Switchable LEDs)|
|Battery:||1300 to 1800 mAh 6S 45C+ LiPo|
Aura Support (general):