Current lead time is 2 to 4 weeks.
Customer to Pay Duties and Taxes
JetCat RX Engines:
The new P130-RX is particularly suitable for medium-sized models or 2-beam models in which
the total weight must be taken into account and at the same time a high thrust performance is required.
The P130-RX turbine also reduces the effort for cabling and tubing. The valves are complete
integrated in the turbine housing. Only one hose connection from the pump to the turbine is required.
The electrical connection of the turbine to the ECU is made via a single PowerBus connection cable. At the
ECU only needs the fuel pump, the supply battery and the connection to the receiver (1-2 channels).
must be connected.
The preferred power supply is a 3S/2100mAh LiFePo4 battery. This battery not only supplies the ECU and
the fuel pump, but also all optional components that can be connected to the bus system, such as a
additional pump for smoke and/or LCU (lighting control). When using an additional bus pump
it can be configured as a smoker pump. The setting of the smoker pump output is then carried out directly.
on the ECU/GSU. Alternatively the ECU V12.0 can be supplied with a 2S LiPo. The ECU V12.0 is equipped with an integrated
precise air pressure and temperature sensor, via which the turbine control system is intelligently adapted to the instantaneous
environmental conditions. The ECU V12.0 also has an internal telemetry adapter.
The temperature sensor is internally installed on the turbine side, but can be
can still be easily exchanged. The engine starts directly with kerosene.
- JetCat Autostart
- Internal kerosene start and temperature sensor
- ECU V12.0, digitized bus system for minimum cabling effort and integrated telemetry function
- Connection from the turbine to the ECU with only one plug connection!
- ECU with Auto-Power-Down function. ECU switches off automatically after cooling down process (RC system can be switched off, ECU remains ON until cooling down process is finished).
- ID chip on the turbine side, for convenient JetCat compatibility.
- Operation via 3s LiFePo4 battery. (not included)
- Proven JetCat kerosene start.
- CFD-optimized and 5-axis milled compressor.
- Internal bearing lubrication with 5% oil content.
- Supplied with all accessories for installation and operation (without battery).
- Made in Germany
- 36 months warranty
|Mass flow (kg/s)||0,3|
|Consumption Full load (ml/min)||441 @ 130N|
|Consumption idle (ml/min)||100|
|Dimensions of the diameter (mm)||99|
|Carton dimensions (LxWxH; cm)|
|Exhaust gas temperature (°C)||490-720|
|Idle speed (1/min)||40000|
|Max rpm (1/min)||127000|
|Thrust at idle (N)||4|
|Thrust @ maxRpm (N)||130|
|Exhaust gas velocity (km/h)||1560|
|Exhaust gas power output (kW)||28,2|
|SFC @ maxRpm (kg/Nh)||0,185|