item no. 5110
The iESC is based on the latest generation of controllers for brushless motors, with a 32-Bit processor and expanded functions such as telemetry and the ability to adjust settings directly from the transmitter.
- High-performance brushless speed controller with 32-bit technology
- Latest generation of MosFets for reduced power loss and maximum
- Telemetry for PowerBox, Jeti and Futaba radio control systems
- Fixed-wing and Helicopter modes
- Adjustable direction of rotation, timing, battery type, freewheel, start-up
current and other parameters
- Adjustable regulatory parameters in helicopter mode
- Parameters directly adjustable from PowerBox and Jeti transmitters
- Parameters adjustable using LCD programming device for all systems
- 8A BEC
- Power-on self-test checks motor, throttle position and voltage
- Ingenious case design ensures optimum cooling
|Operating voltage||3s - 8s|
|Maximum load current||125A/135A Continous/Peak|
|Output voltage||6.0V/7.4V/8.4V BEC|
|Supported RC systems||PowerBox, Jeti, Futaba, others without telemetry|
|Supported telemetry systems||P²-BUS, EX-BUS, S.BUS2|
|Dimensions||88 x 38 x 22 mm|
|Temperature range||-20°C to +85|
• 1x iESC 125.8
• Instruction manual in German and English
The iESC is based on the latest generation of controllers for brushless motors, with a 32-bit processor and expanded functions such as telemetry and the ability to adjust settings directly from the transmitter.
The high-performance micro-processor ensures smooth running for brushless motors with up to 40 poles.
Brake power, motor timing, direction of rotation, BEC output voltage, freewheel, helicopter mode and much more can be adjusted directly from a PowerBox or Jeti transmitter.
This means that set-up boxes and plug-injumper cards are now a thing of the past.
The iESC provides a comprehensive set of telemetry data for PowerBox, Jeti and Futaba transmitters, including battery voltage, current, consumed capacity, rotational speed and controller temperature.
A high-performance 8A BEC, which supplies current to the receiver by means of two 0.5mm²