Flyfun 40A 6S V5 ESC, Optimized for Advanced Users
- ESC programmable through Transmitter and LED Program Card (purchase separately)
DEO Technology / Active Freewheeling
The DEO technology (Driving Efficiency Optimization) implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
- Rapider and smoother throttle response, better stability and flexibility during flight.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature, more reliable operation.
- Soft Start-ups & Reverse Brake
- High-power BEC: High-power switch-mode BEC with continuous/peak current of 8A/20A and voltage adjustable among 5.2V, 6.0V & 7.4V allows users to have more electronic devices or devices with higher power like servo, flight controller, and on-board light on their aircraft.
- Multiple Protections: Multiple protection features include start-up, over-current, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, overload, throttle signal loss (or Fail Safe), and abnormal input voltage effectively prolongs the service life of the ESC.