NEW, LOWER EVERYDAY PRICE!
This product is custom made to order!
The F-16QQ is custom-made to order. Flex Innovations does not carry inventory of this product. Typically, the F-16QQ can take four to five months to build after the order has been placed and the deposit has been received. Please understand that we will do our best to get you the product as soon as possible, but we also want to be sure that the build of your F-16QQ is not rushed, and that the level of quality is maintained.
Once this form is submitted, Flex Innovations will email you an invoice for a deposit that is 50% of the aircraft price. This 50%, non-refundable deposit is required up front before the build of your aircraft begins. Once your aircraft is completed, a second invoice will be emailed to you for the remaining balance and any additional shipping charges or fees that may apply. Once this final payment has been made, your F-16QQ will be shipped directly from our manufacturing partner in China to your doorstep. Usually, the shipment is handled by major shipping carriers, like DHL, UPS or FEDEX.
Shipping costs can vary greatly depending on your location and the time of year. Typically, these shipping costs end up around $800.00 to $1,200.00 depending on a variety of different factors. Flex Innovations charges the actual shipping costs at the time the aircraft is ready to ship.
There are typically no customs or import fees, however, there may be some basic administrative fees under $100.00 associated with the import of the product. If there are any additional fees or costs that arise, the customer is responsible for those charges.
NOTE: The F-16QQ is a high-performance and complex aircraft. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure its airworthiness. It is sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied.
The 3D Godfather and World Champion, Quique Somenzini has highly modified the F-16 and taken it to an unprecedented level of 3D jet maneuverability and precision. In addition to the modified airframe, Quique has added dual axis thrust vectoring to the aircraft. The beauty of thrust vectoring is that the airplane retains its scale appeal, but it can do some of the most incredible maneuvers not typical of the F-16. When combined with the stabilization power from the Aura 12 Professional, the F-16 QQ offers an unprecedented level of stability and 3D (post-stall) maneuverability while retaining excellent speed and aerobatic precision. It is a revolution in 3D jet flight!
F-16QQ SUPER PNP FEATURES
- Super PNP completion level. Only needs your receiver, turbine and batteries to fly!
- Highly modified design with dual axis thrust vectoring for incredible 3D aerobatic performance
- Custom made to order! Choose any well-known F-16 color scheme and let Flex Innovations build it for you! Also available in two custom Quique Somenzini Airshow schemes.
- (8) High-quality, brushless, 35 kg/cm (486 oz./in) servos are factory installed and ready to use
- Aluminum servo arms are installed and ready to use
- All hinges, control horns and linkages are installed and ready to fly
- All wiring is installed and routed to the receiver area accordingly
- LED lighting system with controller is installed and ready to use
- Smoke system is installed and ready to use, including the smoke pump, smoke lines and dual smoke tanks
- The air system for the landing gear, gear doors and wheel brakes is installed and ready to use
- Extreme throws on all flight controls, including thrust vectoring.
- Full span ailerons for additional roll control at slower airspeeds
- One-piece fuselage for more strength and lighter weight
- Advanced, lightweight, foam core composite construction creates a very lightweight, yet rigid airframe
- Main hatch, canopy and nose cone (radome) are easily removed for access to internal components
- Plug in wings, vertical fin and horizontal stab for easy transport. It can be easily transported with the gear extended and on its wheels!
- Scale cockpit included
- Factory painted trim scheme
REQUIRED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- 140-200N Turbine (180+ for 3D flight)
- ECU Battery (Potenza 2S 4000mAh 15C Li-Po recommended)
- High-quality air-trap for the fuel system (we recommend replacing the stock air-trap for 3D aerobatic flight)
- Aura 12 Pro Advanced Flight Control System
- Quique’s personal Aura program for the F-16QQ is available upon request
- Receiver batteries (Potenza 2S 4000mAh 15C Li-Pos recommended)
- Receiver – Consult with your gyro system. 8+ Channel serial-capable receiver for use with the Aura 12 Pro AFCS is recommended. Other setups may require additional receiver channels.
- Optional Wing Tip Missiles
Pilot figure not included