Shipping included in Price
The strongest Kolibri in the world. Now with 3,4kg of thrust!
The Kolibri is a miniature Jet engine, functioning the same way as the big examples. The Kolibri Jet engine is suitable for the prototypical drive of extremly small rc-airplanes an jets.
- Thrust: 34N (7.64Lbs) at 245,000 rpm
- Engine Weight: 250g
- System Weight: 750g
- Diameter: 55mm
- Length: 125mm
- RPM's: 98,000 – 235,000 rpm
- Idle Thrust approx: 2N (0.44Lbs)
- Fuel: Kerosene, Jet A1, and High Grade Diesel, each mixed with 5% Aeroshell 500
- Fuel consumption at full thrust: approx. 97ml/min
- Service Interval every 20 hours
- Turbine must be returned for Service with ECU and Fuel Pump
Turbine T35 Kolibri with Turbine brackets
LiPo battery with 2Cells and 800mAh capacity
Tube set and connectors
Starting motor mounted and adjusted
*Also available in manual start. Contact us for more details.