2 In Stock (email to Order)
The new uniCONNECT plug-in system uses massive blades and high-capacity sockets. Thanks to the new design, it is now finally possible to realize high numbers of poles in one connector with a small overall size - currently up to 22 pins. Over 3000 cycles are possible with loads up to 10A. Optimally designed for use in modelling.
The blades offer the advantage that all cables can be reliably and easily soldered without a plastic support being able to melt. There are also strain relief, detent, handle and anti-kink protection. The contacts of the blades are always visible, whereby damage and contamination can be recognized immediately.
The biggest advantage of the system is that, even in the plug, a double redundancy for important control functions is provided. For this reason, the system not only specifies conventional pin numbers, but also differentiates between primary pins (double, for main functions) and secondary pins (single, for light, landing gear, brake, ...).
Floating DIRECT & Floating HEADER are two groups of plug-in systems that were developed exclusively for the independent contacting of the wing and fuselage. There are no cables or plugs hanging around that could be damaged or dirty. The male connector is contacted directly with the socket during assembly. This is reliably possible with uniCONNECT, because the socket strips are not rigidly but “floating” connected to the carrier and can therefore move with slight movements and vibrations of the sash. Of course, the system is only suitable for rigidly screwed, right-angled and neatly routed connections. The connector cannot absorb any mechanical stress from an imprecise connector!
The two groups DIRECT and HEADER only differ in connection. DIRECT was primarily developed for reliable soldered connections, HEADER is prepared with normal pins for Uni plugs.
All plugs are screwed together from several high-quality fiberglass elements and can be dismantled and serviced at any time. Each connector is offered in two versions:
RTR as a fully assembled and soldered unit with 2 / 3m cable directly connected 1 to 1. This is installed on one side, the length to the servo is defined and assembled with crimp contacts. The rest of the cable is laid on the other side to the receiver and assembled there. This finished unit is always delivered in one piece, i.e. 1xM and 1xF soldered throughout.
DIY as a kit for the model maker with all individual parts and screws for your own construction. As a result, the price is of course very attractive, two pairs are always supplied, i.e. 2xM and 2xF as a kit.
- 6 primary contacts (redundant; for main functions such as servos), 10 secondary contacts (single, 4 pins prepared for light lines; 6 for free use)
- 3000 mating cycles, 10A on primary contacts, 5A on secondary contacts
- Strain relief, handle and kink protection
- Primary and secondary contacts
- Redundancy already in the plug
- Easily accessible contacts and soldering points
- Self-contacting in floating construction
- Completely assembled with Uni plug-in strips
- As a kit with all parts and screws
- Installation template included
- Dimensions aperture 25x33mm
- Plug weight 15g without cable
- Connector with 3 redundant contacts for a primary servo connection (main functions such as aileron, flaps,...
- installation template
- 2 pieces